Turn your Pelican 1535 Air case (not included) into a tool case with wheels.
Includes the following: (dims are approx.)
- 1 bottom solid black foam - 20.35" x 11.20" x 2.00"
- 3 middle solid black foam - 20.35" x 11.20" x 1.00"
- 1 Convoluted lid foam - 20.35" x 11.20" x 1.75"
- 3 ABS 1/8" Red plastic sheets(Creates strength & shadowing for tool control). 20.00" x 11.00" x .125"
- 1 bottom cross link red foam. 20.00" x 11.00" x .125"
- All foam and ABS plastic is die cut to fit the case. Comes with rounded corners, hand hole cutouts, and wheel cutouts. (The case has a draft from bottom to top, so the foam may be a little looser as it gets closer to the top of the bottom of the case).
- Black foam is 2lb black Polyethylene.
- Red ABS is a very hard plastic. Will make each tool tray very firm.
- Trace out your tools on each layer of foam.
- Cut foam around your tools
- Laminate foam to ABS.(Gorilla glue will work great - not included).
- Once done, should have a very firm tool tray, with shadowing.
- Foam set weighs - 3.5lbs