Turn your Pelican 1610 Protector case (not included) into a tool case with wheels.
- Custom foam insert for Pelican 1610 case. Create tool control pallets.
- Includes 7 pieces of Black 2lb black Polyethylene foam & lid foam.
- Includes 6 pieces of Red ABS hard plastic (to create shadowing and support)
- Die cut with hand holes for a perfect fit. (Pictures are for illustration only).
- Tool control foam with shadowing. Bottom Red piece is 1/4" crosslink, not ABS.
- Trace out your tools on each layer of foam.
- Cut foam around your tools
- Laminate foam to ABS.(Gorilla glue will work great - not included).
- Once done, should have a very firm tool tray, with shadowing.
- Foam set weighs approx. - 11lbs
This listing includes the following: - 1 bottom 2 inch solid black foam - 6 middle 1 inch solid black foam - 1 lid foam(convoluted) - 6 ABS 1/4"(approx) Red plastic sheets(creates strength and shadowing for tool control) & 1 bottom red crosslink 1/4" piece of foam for shadowing. - All foam and ABS plastic is die cut for a perfect fit. Rounded corners, hand hole cutouts, wheel cutouts. - Black foam is 2lb black Polyethylene. - Red ABS is a very hard plastic. Will make each tool tray very firm. Trace out your tools on each layer of foam. Cut foam around your tools Laminate foam to ABS.(Gorilla glue will work great - not included). Once done, should have a very firm tool tray, with shadowing.